You will have access to the space on a daily basis.
You will be able to access the space during standard business hours (8am - 5pm).
Residential central valley location in Murray/Millcreek area. Security Motion lights. Easy back in/out. Concrete pad.
We aren’t rule Nazis; we are reasonable and easy-going folks. But there are things we’ve learned doing this which are important to mention.
- You can freely access the space during reasonable “human”operating hours. No owls. This is a residential neighborhood where folks sleep.
- You may not store or leave items outside the vehicle. “Leave no trace” as your Scoutmaster taught.
- You may access the space no more than 1 hour per 24 hour period.
- You may not use the space for anything other than parking.
- Don’t make unreasonably excessive noise while at location. This is a residential neighborhood so it’s important to not be too loud.
Vehicle Storage Available
This space can be used to store a vehicle.
Outdoor - Uncovered
A vehicle stored in this space will be outdoors with no covering.
5.0 (1 Review)
Neighbor 4 months ago (reviewing one of John's other listings)
John was great to work with. He made improvements to the space and made sure we had anything we needed. He also even noticed I left my trailer unlocked and sent me a note.