You will have access to the space on a daily basis.
Residential central valley location in Murray/Millcreek area. Security Motion lights. Easy back in/out. Concrete pad.
We aren’t rule Nazis; we are reasonable and easy-going folks. But there are things we’ve learned doing this which are important to mention.
- You can freely access the space during reasonable “human”operating hours. No owls. This is a residential neighborhood where folks sleep.
- You may not store or leave items outside the vehicle. “Leave no trace” as your Scoutmaster taught.
- You may access the space no more than 1 hour per 24 hour period.
- You may not use the space for anything other than parking.
- Don’t make unreasonably excessive noise while at location. This is a residential neighborhood so it’s important to not be too loud.
Vehicle Storage Available
This space can be used to store a vehicle.
Outdoor - Uncovered
A vehicle stored in this space will be outdoors with no covering.